December 21, 2020
2020 was a year unlike anything we’ve seen in human history. Between the virus-related work from home influx, increased unrest in the streets and drastic changes to many people’s income and way of life, more people are making the decision to move impulsively. For those who own and operate self-storage centers, this creates a unique opportunity to capitalize on those who genuinely need their services… in many cases, with very little notice. And like everything else these days, the first thing they do is look online for a storage facility with available space.
At Storage CMS, we make it fast and easy for storage facilities to have a professional website that’s clean, responsive and easily-found on today’s most popular search engines. Here are just a few of the ways we help you take your online presence to the next level.
- Gorgeous custom websites that are affordable and easy to manage
- Enhanced SEO to ensure that your website gets found on search engines
- The most user-friendly CMS allowing you to easily manage your site
- A dedicated staff of web and tech support to assist you immediately
- Customize your website with HD images, video, virtual tours and more
- All sites built from scratch in accordance with current Google specifications
Let’s be realistic here, very few people are going to take the time to drive around town looking for a storage center that can meet their needs. If your website is outdated, difficult to navigate or even non-existent, it’s vital that you bring things up to speed for today’s new movers market. Storage CMS builds stunning websites for storage centers that look amazing, rank well and perform flawlessly.
Get in touch today to learn more about how we've helped others in the self-storage industry, or schedule a free online demo with one of our webmasters. We’re based in Rochester NY and can be reached by phone at 585-981-8463 or by email through our contact page.